Saturday, January 10, 2015

Forging Ahead

Hello and welcome to the Story Teller's Forge! 

The birth of this blog is simply an attempt at getting my thoughts and ideas out there for others to read and review.  See...though I have been writing off and on since high school, the urge to really do anything with it has never been such that I felt a need to act.  Whether assignments for school / college or just free style poems and short stories, I continually received exceptional grades or compliments from teachers and friends...but in the end I didn't see this as a gift.  Now with 40 years behind me and a bit more life and wisdom to draw upon, I feel it is time to share a bit of the chaotic rants from this seasoned mind.  Hopefully you will find these stories, poems, and other artistic expressions enjoyable enough to frequent this site.  Feel free to share your views, critiques, and other words of wisdom.  Thanks for your time and enjoy the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment